Background

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

eBay.

So, I made a post previously that talked about things a had bought on eBay to save money. However, I failed to mention that you can sell too (as most people probably already know though). Where does this lead me to? The fact that I am now selling things on eBay to help save up money for my car.

I feel like my life is already stressful enough with school, babysitting, family, etc. but I guess I can push in one more thing. I don't really know why but I always seem to be the kind of person who makes room for one more... Which is not always a good thing. Regardless, I have already sold 4 things and made a pretty fair amount of money considering what I sold. When it came to the shipping part though, I was no less than a newbie. The thought of trying to send something through the mail made me really nervous mainly because I had no idea where to start! Next to that, I didn't want to end up losing money on my end of the deal to pay for shipping.

I'm hoping everything worked out. I got everything packaged up last night and out to the post office this morning via my amazing daddy. If it does, this could really be a quick way to help me save up enough when it comes time for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment