Background

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Packages

So, on Sunday I bought 2 items off eBay for Christmas presents. No matter where I looked, I couldn't find them anywhere, and at $15 apiece, I was completely convinced I could get them for cheaper to save money for the large amount of presents I still have left to get! I ended up getting both for a combined total of $16 (including shipping). Once I saw that they were shipped, I found a new thing that I love doing... tracking my packages.

I don't know why, but it's very entertaining to see where they are and how much closer they are until they get here! This is how I knew they would be here this afternoon when I got home. On more of a side note, I have a dog (that acts more like a puppy) who LOVES ripping up anything she can get her mouth on, including packages. When I got here and didn't find the packages, I was slightly confused so I went inside and tracked them. It said they had both been delivered already. After searching the yard and finding the remains of a box, I thought she had gotten ahold of my packages and torn them to shreds. However, the items that were supposed to be inside were no where to be found. After searching the yard and making a few phone calls, it occurred to me that maybe I should check the mail-box... shocker. That's where they were the whole time. Either way, I'm completely satisfied with both the seller and the amount of money that I saved by choosing eBay! Just an idea if you are looking to save money this Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment